SAFETY | Our Measure of Success
SeaRoad is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for staff, contractors and visitors.
- take all reasonable care for the health and safety of employees at work, as well as contractors, visitors and the general public
- comply with all relevant legislative requirements. Where an Appropriate statute does not exist, SeaRoad will implement standards to reflect its commitment to Health & Safety and individual welfare
- establish measurable objectives and targets aimed at eliminating workplace related injury and illness
- maintain a proactive approach to the identification of hazards, assessment and effective control of associated risks
- promote systems that will minimise risks
- consult with and provides appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision that enables a consistently high standard of Health & Safety to all employees, contractors and visitors
- hold all managers, supervisors, employees and contractors accountable for Health & Safety performance in their daily activities, where identified as practicable and reasonable to do so
- seek continuous improvement in Health & Safety performance through rigorous examination of all activities, practices and incidents; ongoing monitoring, auditing and review of management systems, and appraisal and analysis of performance standards
- in the event of a workplace related injury, facilitate effective claims management and rehabilitation assistance
- provide appropriate site induction for all new and existing employees, contractors and visitors to sites
- implement this Health & Safety Policy with the aim of promoting best practice in Health and Safety performance
This policy will be reviewed annually and evaluated for its effectiveness in delivering policy objectives and improved Health & Safety performance.
if( ! ini_get('date.timezone') )