This sailing schedule is subject to change without notice. Parties are advised to confirm details with their local SeaRoad Shipping office.
The vessels sail between Melbourne and Devonport six days per week.
Scheduled vessel arrival and departure times are shown below. - For daily cargo cut off times, contact your local SeaRoad Shipping office or terminal.
Terminal operating hours for cargo receiving and delivery:
- Melbourne - Monday to Friday, 0700hrs to 1630hrs and Saturday, 0700hrs to 1500hrs
- Devonport - Monday to Friday, 0700hrs to 1650hrs and Saturday, 0700hrs to 1500hrs
Please note that there are specific requirements for:
- Hazardous cargo as defined in Marine Orders part 41, the IMDG code and applicable laws and regulations; and
- Livestock as defined in Marine Orders part 43 and the Animal Welfare Standard
– Transport of Livestock across Bass Strait
if( ! ini_get('date.timezone') )